The Bocconi Students M&A Circle is a student association whose main purposes are:
– To spread interest and knowledge of Mergers and Acquisitions activity in the university environment;
– To provide its members with relevant tools in order to successfully start a career in the Investment Banking industry.
We aim to pursue these objectives focusing on two main activities:
– Organizing events in collaboration with both companies and professionals of this sector, in order to give advice to students that are interested in a job in Investment Banking.
– Analysing interesting recent transactions to gain an up to date understanding of the Mergers and Acquisitions industry.
Becoming a member of the BSMAC will provide you with the opportunity to develop an extensive network of both students interested in Investment Banking and professionals of this field.
Members of the BSMAC are divided in six industry coverage divisions:
– Energy & Raw Materials
– Financial Institutions Group
– Retail & Consumer Products
– Technology, Media & Telecommunications
This structure allows the members to develop a deeper knowledge of the industry they are more interested in.